Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. Ephesians 4:2

Look the little tribe of Benjamin leads the way. Psalm 68:27

Our Family

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Cat tickers
"In everything you do, put God first and He will direct you and crown your efforts with success."
Proverbs 3:6

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Ask away!!!

I was looking for something new to blog about to spice things up a little bit. I saw someone else do this a while ago and I thought I would give it a try.
Ask me anything. (That's kind of scary!)
Leave a comment with your question.
What do you want to know about me?
My thoughts and opinions? Life? Hobbies? Whatever!
Then I will take your questions and answer them in a new post within the next few days.
Looking forward to your questions!! (Hopefully people actually ask questions so I don't look like a fool!)

5 comments:

Kim said...

Great idea! How/Why did you get start blogging?

Lindsay said...

If you and Ben could live anywhere in the world, where would it be? How many kids do you want to have? What do you see yourself doing in ten years? I hope those are okay questions. Also, what is the funniest thing Kendall has said to you or Ben? I just love kid talk...it's so cute.

Kimberly Rae said...

How do you and your family deal with your husband having to be away so often?

Not having read thru the entire blog...How often is he gone for and what countries does he go to?

Where has your military life taken you? And what place have you liked the best?

Recently having moved myself to a town where I know no one... How easy/hard do you find it making new friends where you go?

Laura said...

What is your most embarrassing memory?? :)

Personalized Sketches and Sentiments said...

This is fun! I am again behind and catching up on the blog reading... so I wont ask a question since this has been awhile. But I cant wait to read your answers :o)

I am back working my way to your most current post :o)
Blessings & aloha!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Galatians 6:9

Family Love

Family Love
2009

Want to know more about our family? Keep scrolling!