Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. Ephesians 4:2

Look the little tribe of Benjamin leads the way. Psalm 68:27

Our Family

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Cat tickers
"In everything you do, put God first and He will direct you and crown your efforts with success."
Proverbs 3:6

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

What would your children say?



Marianne over at http://familyamericanstyle.blogspot.com/ is doing What would your children say? Wednesday. Hop on over to see the rules & join in the fun!


We went to my grandparents anniversary celebration this past Sunday & Kendall had a ball. But unfortunately even while you are having a great time there still needs to be potty breaks. My daughter is rarely shy so when we went to the restroom & she started talking to the lady in the stall next to us it was really no surprise. What did shock & embarrass me was when she crawled under the stall in with her. (Turns out this was the wife of my grandparents old pastor) When I finally got her to come back over with me, I explained that we don't crawl in with people because going to the potty is a private thing. Kendall patiently informed me, "Moooooooom she said hi to me & wanted to see me." I told her that she needed to wait until we washed our hands to see her to which Kendall said, "Mom you're so silly." Hope your children are doing something fun to embarrass you today too!

3 comments:

Kim said...

LOL! It does sound like something my daughter would do! That is too funny!

Kim

Family American Style. said...

Oh!!! That is priceless.

2003beachbunch said...

Oh just wait! I have another bathroom story that occurred on the way home for this week!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Galatians 6:9

Family Love

Family Love
2009

Want to know more about our family? Keep scrolling!