Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. Ephesians 4:2

Look the little tribe of Benjamin leads the way. Psalm 68:27

Our Family

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Cat tickers
"In everything you do, put God first and He will direct you and crown your efforts with success."
Proverbs 3:6

Friday, August 21, 2009

Friday Fill In's

1. I remember, I remember when I felt like I had not lost my mind.
2. Dear Benny I want you to know how excited I am to see you!
3. Is that my foot on the gas? I'm sorry officer I thought it was the brake!!!???
4. I'm trying to resist the temptation of a $50 box of chocolate truffles.
5. I'm saving a big hug just for you!
6. If I made a birthday list a string of pearls would definitely be on it!!!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to getting the kids and I home to NC, tomorrow my plans include going to Dan & Jen's for the summer end party then out to the beach for the luau and Sunday, I want to collapse after church and Sunday school!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Galatians 6:9

Family Love

Family Love
2009

Want to know more about our family? Keep scrolling!