Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. Ephesians 4:2

Look the little tribe of Benjamin leads the way. Psalm 68:27

Our Family

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Cat tickers
"In everything you do, put God first and He will direct you and crown your efforts with success."
Proverbs 3:6

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Having a blast!

Hey all!
We are having such a great time with family & friends here in western PA. I have read a lot of your comments and promise to get back to y'all & visit your blogs when I return home. (My parents have DSL BUT it is still super slow out in the sticks!) I had hoped to be able to upload pictures to chronicle our visit as we went but my parents computer won't take my memory card.
We were blessed to celebrate my grandparents 60th wedding anniversary today with about 125 of their family & friends. Their real anniversary is on the 20th. I can only hope to reach that milestone. Benny and I will be 86 by that point! What a crazy thought.
What a great example to the current generation on what hard work it takes to keep a marriage alive and thriving. It just goes to show you what happens when you keep God in your lives and marriage. I hope Ben and I can pass that legacy to our children as well!

3 comments:

Turner Family said...

Glad you are having fun.

Kim said...

Sounds like you are enjoying yourself!

Personalized Sketches and Sentiments said...

happy 60th to your grandparents! That is a blessing!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Galatians 6:9

Family Love

Family Love
2009

Want to know more about our family? Keep scrolling!