Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. Ephesians 4:2

Look the little tribe of Benjamin leads the way. Psalm 68:27

Our Family

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Cat tickers
"In everything you do, put God first and He will direct you and crown your efforts with success."
Proverbs 3:6

Monday, August 3, 2009

Not me Monday!

It's Monday again! So share your funny, embarrassing stories about life and what you are not doing! Head on over to MckMama's blog http://www.mycharmingkids.net to see the rules on what to do & to celebrate the fact that her son, Stellan, is coming home!

I most definitely did not drink out of my son's sippy cup (with the lid on) in the middle of lunch traffic because I was desperately thristy.

I did not enjoy my daughter thinking that my braces were so cool because her father told her that they were mommy's new jewelry. (And now she wants some!)

I didn't get all choked up when my sweet hubby brought me home flowers last week the day that I got my braces....NOT Me....I never cry!

I absolutely didn't cry at yesterday's Army Wives then explain to my daughter what was going on & why I was sad.

I did not laugh at Kendall on Saturday when we were on Shackleford Island & she refused to pee in the ocean. (The only inhabitants on this island are the horses so the ocean really is the bathroom!) Poor potty-training toddler!

Hope you had a good laugh at all of the things that I am NOT doing. Now go post your own!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Galatians 6:9

Family Love

Family Love
2009

Want to know more about our family? Keep scrolling!