Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. Ephesians 4:2

Look the little tribe of Benjamin leads the way. Psalm 68:27

Our Family

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Cat tickers
"In everything you do, put God first and He will direct you and crown your efforts with success."
Proverbs 3:6

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Tired of me yet?

We have been our usual busy selves & while I have been catching up on old videos and pictures (....yeah there are some more posts scheduled with those!)I have also taken new pictures!
We are anxiously awaiting Ben to be done with his EWS class because that will free up all of our evenings without him going straight from work to class one evening a week! (Or 3 evenings a week which is what this week has entailed!)

Ben has been playing with Kendall and teaching her some Wrangler dance moves.




She is very into doing gymnastics right now too so here Benny is helping her learn some new tricks.

We invested in some educational books for the kids from Southwest. They were delivered this week. Kendall is very excited about them!

Ok so let's see what else is new since it is already midday on Thursday!

  • I am finally able to eat some more solid foods & I am learning how to work with my braces. My next appointment is on my birthday so we will see how I feel after that time!
  • Monday....I had my normal prayer group/book review with my friend Kelly then I went to the orthopedic MD. He is playing it conservative right now (which means no surgery. YEA!!) I got a steroid injection into my knee. OUCH! So far I am not seeing any improvements but I am optimistic. I also will be starting PT when I get back from my trip to PA.
  • Tuesday....we got the southwest books so we had to hang at the house most of the day but that was good because I got a lot of things done & tried to rest my knee a little bit.
  • Wednesday...we went to laptime at the library. It was a fun time as usual minus the fact that this was our next to last time with our friend, Rani & her children. (They are moving to VA next week.)
  • Today...we went to time for 2's at the library. Kendall was actually excited that the lady that does the class was dressed up as a clown. She even gave her a kiss! I am debating on taking the kids to the museum this afternoon. We will see since I actually have a girls night out tonight with the ladies from church too!
  • Tomorrow I think it is off to the pool for Mommy & Me time in the morning.

Stay tuned for some more adventures :-)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Galatians 6:9

Family Love

Family Love
2009

Want to know more about our family? Keep scrolling!