Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. Ephesians 4:2

Look the little tribe of Benjamin leads the way. Psalm 68:27

Our Family

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Cat tickers
"In everything you do, put God first and He will direct you and crown your efforts with success."
Proverbs 3:6

Friday, January 22, 2010

Friday Fill-ins

1. You have a chance to turn your life around so don't wait!
2. I am happy right now!
3. There is a sweet, precious girl waiting for me to read to her and a fun, handsome little boy sleeping in my house right now!
4. I am glad that we do not buy things and pay later. (It is so awesome to be free from credit card debt!!)
5. It's time to go out and train for my triathlon again but I have to wait for that fun, hansome boy to wake up first!
6. Where we will be stationed at next, whether it is this summer or December 1 is up in the air but I am confident that God will lead us and Ben's career monitor where we need to be.....I pray that it is not leaving Jacksonville though!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to game night at small group, tomorrow my plans include helping Ben finish the painting in the kitchen and Sunday, I want to share that I am getting baptizied!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Galatians 6:9

Family Love

Family Love
2009

Want to know more about our family? Keep scrolling!