Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. Ephesians 4:2

Look the little tribe of Benjamin leads the way. Psalm 68:27

Our Family

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Cat tickers
"In everything you do, put God first and He will direct you and crown your efforts with success."
Proverbs 3:6

Friday, January 15, 2010

Friday Fill-ins

1. The lesson I learned yesterday was AWESOME! (I need to let go of many strongholds keeping me from a glorious gift from God. I can't wait for the rest of this Beth Moore series!)
2. Home is where friends and family meet.
3. All these years with Ben have been fabulous.....I pray for many more!
4. The laughter started when I arrived. (Mostly because I was in shock after Kel told me about the distance of my run for the triathlon!)
5. The truth is I love my life and I am so happy that God has put me right where I need to be!
6. The love of my family and friends is what I remember most from that day.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to small group (if Ben gets home early enough), tomorrow my plans include going to Jen's baby shower & helping with some household projects (finishing the flooring in the kids bath and painting the kitchen) and Sunday, I want to relax after church if we aren't having the Crooks farewell party!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Galatians 6:9

Family Love

Family Love
2009

Want to know more about our family? Keep scrolling!