Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. Ephesians 4:2

Look the little tribe of Benjamin leads the way. Psalm 68:27

Our Family

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Cat tickers
"In everything you do, put God first and He will direct you and crown your efforts with success."
Proverbs 3:6

Saturday, January 30, 2010

5 Question Friday ummmmm....Saturday


My Little Life
1. Would you ever vacation alone?
I scream YES!!! on certain days but will I ever really get to do it?!? (I am not sure.) I kind of feel like I would be letting my family down by experiencing new things without them so.....boy I am not doing a good job at answering this huh?!

2. Do you go the speed limit?
Most of the time since I had the kids yes. Long road trips I still go between 5 and 7 miles over. Bad girl!

3. Why did you start blogging/following blogs?
I started blogging in 2007 mostly because I was super frustrated with an old website that I had for family updates. I found that it was so easy and user friendly then I was hooked!

4. Where do you shop for yourself?
Snort! Hmmm.....now a days mostly Ross and Marshalls with a little Sears and JCPenney thrown in there. I used to love Anne Taylor loft and Express but now my body has changed a bit as well as what I have to spend!

5. What was the song that you danced your first dance with your spouse to at your wedding...or...what song would you like your first dance to be to?
We danced to "I will be here" by Steven Curtis Chapman. We both really love that song. Our other "special request" was "She thinks my tractor's sexy" by Kenny Chesney. (I know 2 totally opposite ends of the spectrum but......
For more on 5 question Friday check out Mama M at http://www.fivecrookedhalos.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Personalized Sketches and Sentiments said...

These are such fun to read :o)

haha love your two songs you listed :o)

Blessings & Aloha!
(Just wanted to let you know that I finally came to your drawing in my list of drawings to post about. Come and see and if you do get a chance, please leave a comment :o)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Galatians 6:9

Family Love

Family Love
2009

Want to know more about our family? Keep scrolling!