Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. Ephesians 4:2

Look the little tribe of Benjamin leads the way. Psalm 68:27

Our Family

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Cat tickers
"In everything you do, put God first and He will direct you and crown your efforts with success."
Proverbs 3:6

Thursday, December 31, 2009

6 years of wedded bliss

A look back from 2003 when we first met and got married to now....6+ years later.
From some of our first moments together, I knew that you were going to be special!

There has never been a shortage of laughter or things to do together

You always push me to be a better person.....

....and for that I am forever grateful.

"Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage."
--Lao Tzu

Looking back through pictures of us and how much we have changed always makes me smile
"Love is friendship set on fire."
--Jeremy Taylor

"To be your friend was all I ever wanted; to be your lover was all I ever dreamed."
--Unknown

I love that you challenge me to take on new things....
Happy sixth anniversary BeeGeeWeeGee! I love you more now than I ever did.


************************************
"To love is to receive a glimpse of heaven."
--Karen Sunde
"Within you I lose myself. Without you I find myself wanting to become lost again."
--Unknown
"Love is something eternal; the aspect may change, but not the essense."
--Vincent van Gogh
"The most wonderful of all things in life is the discovery of another human being with whom one's relationship has a growing depth, beauty and joy as the years increase. This inner progressiveness of love between two human beings is a most marvelous thing; it cannot be found by looking for it or by passionately wishing for it. It is a sort of divine accident, and the most wonderful of all things in life."
--"You come to love not by finding the perfect person, but by seeing an imperfect person perfectly."
--Sam KeenSir Hugh Walpole
"Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage."
--Lao Tzu

2 comments:

Kim said...

What a sweet, sweet post! Congrats on 6 years!

Haven't heard much from you lately. I hope you had a wonderfuk Christmas and will have a blessed New Year!

Personalized Sketches and Sentiments said...

Happy New Year and Happy 6 years together! These are great photos of you two. And I love all your quotes on love!

Blessings & Aloha!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Galatians 6:9

Family Love

Family Love
2009

Want to know more about our family? Keep scrolling!