Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. Ephesians 4:2

Look the little tribe of Benjamin leads the way. Psalm 68:27

Our Family

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Cat tickers
"In everything you do, put God first and He will direct you and crown your efforts with success."
Proverbs 3:6

Thursday, October 16, 2008

McDonald's Monopoly Madness...

Ok so here I am wanting a nap, Kendall's down for hers but Isaac needs to nurse soon so do I complete a wide variety of tasks that I have on my list? NOOOOOO.......I am taking time for myself and playing on the computer!
The past few days have been busy. Let me start with my title. Kendall and I have been a part of a wonderful playgroup for quite a few months. These ladies have kept me laughing, provided me with a fountain of information about my own community that I never knew, offered advice, and yes have kept me sane! Now they are leading me astray with this whole McDonald's Monopoly business. I went on Tuesday morning to just meet up for some great adult conversation and left with a game board and many new pieces with hopes of winning one of the many prizes offered. It was even suggested we make Tuesday our morning to meet for breakfast & exchange of pieces day. (Coincidentally....I am trying to fit into a ball gown and this is not going to help me out in that area!)
Yesterday, Kendall and I cleaned the house. She is a good helper and while she doesn't understand what cleaning is I am taking advantage of her helpfulness! Last night, I flew solo to church for the monthly meeting for the nursery committee that I belong to. Not only was it liberating to be free of all children, schedules, etc....it was great to be able to give back to our church as well.
Today, Isaac and I met up with some of the ladies from the playgroup to walk. (Which is much needed if you just read the paragraph about needing to fit in a ball dress and McDonald's!) We also made some preparations for our fall birthday party for our play group friends which is tomorrow afternoon. I then went to pick Kendall up from PMO to find her being chased by 3 boys. (The only 3 boys on the playground I might add.....Ben and I need to start praying now because our little girl is already boy crazy! She also made friends with a young boy named Gavin at our playground in our housing complex!)
Whew! That brings me to now where I am looking online to try and find someone crazy enough to watch Kendall and Isaac one day a week so I can go back to work in January! That's the show for now folks!

2 comments:

Turner Family said...

You might want to try Sitters.com. You might be able to find a Nanny to stay with them.
I love Kendall's pigtails.
I so need to make it to the post office and mail the kid's stuff. Someday it will just appear and surprise you.

2003beachbunch said...

Thanks Andrea! I will try the sitters website. I am just so nervous about picking someone not only to take care of them but also to be in my home. I know that they have backgound checks on some of the websites but you just never know right? I am waiting for a friend from church that has some people as well!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Galatians 6:9

Family Love

Family Love
2009

Want to know more about our family? Keep scrolling!