Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. Ephesians 4:2

Look the little tribe of Benjamin leads the way. Psalm 68:27

Our Family

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Cat tickers
"In everything you do, put God first and He will direct you and crown your efforts with success."
Proverbs 3:6

Friday, October 24, 2008

All by myself.......

Don't wanna be all by myself.......
Anyway, Isaac and I are chilling in the house right now while Ben & Kendall are well on their way to the campground with our friends from Sunday School. I am hoping that they have a great time even though there is a chance of rain and coldness. I sent as many snacks as I could think of, juice, and lots of warm clothes for her to wear. (Yeah I worry about Ben too but he is a big boy and I hate thinking of my little baby out there in the cold!) Her two boyfriends, Brodi & Colbi, are going to be there & there are going to be marshmellows so I know that she will be in heaven but.......
Enough of my self-pity and rambling! The past few days have been insanely busy. I had a great time at the mom's morning out & HML/A 467 wives coffee on Wednesday. It was wonderful to see old friends and meet some new ones.

Kendall's pumpkin tatto from the Fall festival at church last weekend

Daddy and Bug working on their pumpkin at church


Benny with his 1st place medal from the Emerald Isle triathlon

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Galatians 6:9

Family Love

Family Love
2009

Want to know more about our family? Keep scrolling!