Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. Ephesians 4:2

Look the little tribe of Benjamin leads the way. Psalm 68:27

Our Family

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Cat tickers
"In everything you do, put God first and He will direct you and crown your efforts with success."
Proverbs 3:6

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Family and Friends are a wonderful gift!




We just wanted to say thank-you to everyone for all of the correspondence with well wishes that has come our way, baby gifts, help around the house, meals made by our wonderful Sunday school class, and everything else! I promise once things settle back down to normal that I will get back with everyone....maybe I should hire a personal secretary :-) We really appreciate everything that ya'll have done!
Love,
Ben, Jamie, Kendall, and Isaac

2 comments:

Turner Family said...

So is this your first day alone with 2 kids. For some reason this was super scary to me. For weeks, I stayed at home and waited for Kev to come home before I'd venture out of the house. After I left once, I thought I was crazy.

2003beachbunch said...

Well not alone...my parents are still here but nothing like your hubby! I am dreading taking them out by myself.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Galatians 6:9

Family Love

Family Love
2009

Want to know more about our family? Keep scrolling!