Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. Ephesians 4:2

Look the little tribe of Benjamin leads the way. Psalm 68:27

Our Family

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Cat tickers
"In everything you do, put God first and He will direct you and crown your efforts with success."
Proverbs 3:6

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Busy,busy,busy

What a crazy weekend! Mom & Dad got here early Friday afternoon to help us with party preparations for Kendall. We visited while we were doing things around the house and getting the food ready. Kendall's party was a smashing success (of course I have pictures and I will post them soon!) I had a great time visiting with everyone and it was much more relaxed than last year since I had an extra 3 adults here to help with food, Kendall, clean-up, and visiting. Of course I still feel like I didn't get around to talk with everyone enough but I am always that way when I am hosting an event.
Kendall's actual bday is tomorrow. I think that we are going to go to 2 playgroups tomorrow if we are up to it to celebrate.
Today we of course went to church & then went to another b-day party for Kendall's friend Chayton. It was at the marina on the air station so the kids were having a blast. I think that mom and dad are pretty tired but having a good time. I am sure that they are ready to be back to their normal schedules!
Stay tuned for pictures from this weekend!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Galatians 6:9

Family Love

Family Love
2009

Want to know more about our family? Keep scrolling!