Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. Ephesians 4:2

Look the little tribe of Benjamin leads the way. Psalm 68:27

Our Family

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Cat tickers
"In everything you do, put God first and He will direct you and crown your efforts with success."
Proverbs 3:6

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Too Tired!

I was just too crazy tired to post last night! We had another hectic day at work yesterday. I cannot believe the Janice is able to function when she does that on her own. Anyway, I am thankful that I can help out once or twice a week. I was thinking back on when I started my nursing career and how different my path has become to how I envisioned it. I don't think that I would change a thing and I am very grateful for the wonderful training that my gals at BHOT and Mama Victoria out in CA gave me! It has been coming in very handy these past few weeks!

My saving grace was that I had put meatball stone soup on that mornig to cook in the crock pot so I didn't have to cook at all yesterday!

Last night we slacked off on Kendall's room. Poor Ben was stuck chasing our maniac daughter around while I worked on a lot of Key Volunteer information for 269. I think all told I put about 2 to 2.5 hours into it! (That is the organization that provides info to the spouses while their other halves our deployed. Also messages from the CO and other fun activites while they are here.) I think that I still want to do it when we get to 467 in September but I want to make sure that with 2 crazy ones I will be fine!

Ben is starting to like his job at the wing. I think a big part of that is finding another guy that really like to do triathlons so that helps that they can train and motivate each other. Looks like we are going to be trying to get Ben to a triathlon in May as long as it doesn't interefere with the other activities that are scheduled!

Kendall continues to improve with potty training. She asks to go "poo-poo" (which is really urinating but for some reason she won't say pee-pee) about 2 times per day. She doesn't normally make it to the potty but she is getting better about sitting on it for longer times. My biggest frustration is that she sits through about 2 books gets up to run and pee in our bedroom on the carpet. Thank God for our steam cleaner!

Guess I better get off here as I hear my little princess calling! :-)

Happy Birthday Aunt Tammy!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Galatians 6:9

Family Love

Family Love
2009

Want to know more about our family? Keep scrolling!