Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. Ephesians 4:2

Look the little tribe of Benjamin leads the way. Psalm 68:27

Our Family

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Cat tickers
"In everything you do, put God first and He will direct you and crown your efforts with success."
Proverbs 3:6

Sunday, April 13, 2008

And now it's Sunday.....

which means work for both Ben and I tomorrow :-(
I agreed to come into work tomorrow because nearly every day has over 20 chemo patients on it. Crazy! I was going to stay until 2 but it looks like I will have to leave at noon to go back over to Naval Hospital for a few things. I will still work my normal time on Tuesday. Poor Kendall will have to make do with the cdc this week!
Let's see some fun stories from today (since the grandparents are always in need of good Kendall stories!! Hee, hee.)
  • Kendall has really started to like prayer time at meals. She loves to say "a prayer" and seems to listen intently to Ben as he says our blessing. We sometimes get an amen out of her but it is really dependent on how hungry she is!
  • The bell choir performed for our offertory today. I was super excited. (those of you that know me well know how much I love listening to the bells.) Ben seems to think that I should learn how to play and be a part of the choir......
  • I am going to check out becoming part of the children's ministry at our church. The first meeting is the 23rd so please keep my in your prayers for guidance with that. (I think that it is my first step toward taking a proactive stand on what goes on in Kendall's life and the future Beach baby as well.)
  • We had a blast at Sunday school again. What great company and lessons. We are currently working on learning about other religions.....some very interesting perspectives!
  • We came home to find that Kendall had left her sock drawer open and that Kahlua had decided to make a bed in it! Our crazy kitty....always surprising us. Of course Kendall thought that it was great.

Other than that we spent the day on.....yep you guessed it household projects! Who would have guessed this much work went into being a home owner :-)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Galatians 6:9

Family Love

Family Love
2009

Want to know more about our family? Keep scrolling!