Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. Ephesians 4:2

Look the little tribe of Benjamin leads the way. Psalm 68:27

Our Family

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Cat tickers
"In everything you do, put God first and He will direct you and crown your efforts with success."
Proverbs 3:6

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Insomnia 101

So here I am at the computer so I don't wake Benny up. I am curious if those of you with children had this problem when you were preggers and if there was anything that you did that helped it? Oh well.

Today I decided that I wanted to get organized and rearrange some things here at the house. I was a busy bee the entire time that Kendall was at PMO. Our housing development has 2 community wide garage sales each year so Ben and I are rounding up some things to get rid of in May. I went a little bit crazy with my closet since right now it seems like nothing is fitting!

Ben had 24 hour duty yesterday so he got off at noon today. It was fun to see Kendall run to the car to see him when we went to pick her up. We all took a very long and much needed nap this afternoon. Kendall slept for 3 hours and we slept for 2.

We have a "wine and dine" in Wilmington tomorrow night for Ben's squadron so I am looking forward to a little adult time with Ben. I think that we are going to try to work very hard on Kendall's new room this weekend since we have the paint and the crown molding for it.

Also, since a few of you have asked, I have been thinking about what I want to do about work after this new one gets here. If all goes well, I would like to hire one of the girls from the church nursery to watch Kendall and the baby one day a week. That still keeps my skills and licensure up plus will give me one day where I am not trying to juggle kiddos. Of course it is all subject to change. :-)

Guess I will sign off for now since I need to respond to a few emails as well. Thanks for listening to my late night rambling.

3 comments:

Turner Family said...

I did on occasion take me some Benadryl to help me sleep. I found it was much more important that I sleep with Luke, because I had to take care of Joey all day long.

Michelle said...

i have insomnia without being preggo! i feel for you. it is not fun esp when need all your energy this next day plus some! i would try to get all my worries out on paper before bed - it used to help me to write it down. i am glad you got to nap.

2003beachbunch said...

Thanks guys! I will try to work on it and see :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Galatians 6:9

Family Love

Family Love
2009

Want to know more about our family? Keep scrolling!