Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. Ephesians 4:2

Look the little tribe of Benjamin leads the way. Psalm 68:27

Our Family

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Cat tickers
"In everything you do, put God first and He will direct you and crown your efforts with success."
Proverbs 3:6

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Mother's day 2012: volume 1

What a great mother's day! My first as a mommy of 3!
Ben started out the morning by making my favorites....turkey bacon and pancakes (with chocolate chips and butterscotch chips!)
I had many cards and drawings as well as a movie, a blue ray player, a customizable cover for my iPhone, and most importantly a really cool plaster of the kids feet.
Love that my husband is so crafty on his own!
We went for a walk on the beach as well. (those pictures to follow in volume 2!)
The only bad part of the day was the nearly 5 hours of colic screaming that Kymber did that night!
It was fun to be able to call and wish my mom & mother-in-law a happy day too. I was thinking of calling my grandmas too but unfortunately I ran out of time!
So very grateful for the 3 kiddos that made me a mommy, for the Mamoo that raised me, a great mom in law, and of course my grandmas!
Hope y'all had a blessed day too!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Galatians 6:9

Family Love

Family Love
2009

Want to know more about our family? Keep scrolling!