Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. Ephesians 4:2

Look the little tribe of Benjamin leads the way. Psalm 68:27

Our Family

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Cat tickers
"In everything you do, put God first and He will direct you and crown your efforts with success."
Proverbs 3:6

Monday, May 7, 2012

Birth Story

Kymber Mae
I figured that I had better go ahead and post some pictures of our hospital stay & Kymber's story before life got too far away from me (or I forget the details!)
Kymber was breech from 14 weeks on. (I know that they can flip, move, etc. but she was always in the same position up until she was delivered.)
I tried various techniques to get our third bundle of joy to flip but she was stubborn....
Or perhaps it was just God-designed to have her via c-section.
She was born March 20, 2012 at 0815 in the morning.
We reported to the labor deck at 0530....so very early!! There was a lot of activity to regulate my issues. (They took extra pre-cautions and gave me meds for my low blood pressure, nausea, etc.)
Ben stood up through almost the entire surgical procedure and wished that he could have seen more into the incision. (You know more of my guts!)
Her head was pretty wedged in there so it took them awhile to get her out but out she came screaming her little lungs out.
The comments from the nurses were....
"She has SO much hair!"
"There is nothing little on this baby."
"Look at these big, chunky thighs."
I was blessed to have MANY students in the surgical suite and on the floor. Glad that I could pay back for all those patients who did the same for me during nursing school.
It has been a long road to get Miss Kymber here but we are so glad that she is safe, healthy, and in our arms!
Since she is going to be 7 weeks old tomorrow, I will share some of our nicknames that we have for her.
Most times I call her munch,munch or munk,munk
Ben calls her munk,munk or BIG GIRL YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL
(Munk,munk comes from chunk a munk)
Kendall calls her "Kymbie"
Isaac frequently calls her "Baby"
Our first shot with her

Paging Dr. Beach.....


With the perkiest Labor and delivery nurse I have ever met!
Our sweet girl

Looking at what they did to my girl while I was in the surgical suite



Meet Big sissy


My middle baby looking SO big!

Flowers from my parents

With her lovey....a Beach kiddos family tradition!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Galatians 6:9

Family Love

Family Love
2009

Want to know more about our family? Keep scrolling!