Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. Ephesians 4:2

Look the little tribe of Benjamin leads the way. Psalm 68:27

Our Family

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Cat tickers
"In everything you do, put God first and He will direct you and crown your efforts with success."
Proverbs 3:6

Monday, May 21, 2012

Catching up is hard to do.....

When you have 3 young children!
Ok, here is the iphone pictures from the last 2 weeks for those that do not have facebook!

Jordan has been very active and enjoying it.
She however is still very clingy & doesn't have much of an appetite with Geronimo gone.
She had her 2nd (that we know of) seizure since March so we took her to the vet last week. We are awaiting bloodwork to see what is going on with our sweet pound pup.

My iphone is dangerous sometimes....
Since I have been logging MANY quality hours kith Kymber, I have had time to play on the internet with the phone.
In the process of "playtime," I won this new embroidery machine on Ebay. It can embroider without being hooked to the computer so I will be able to take it to craft fairs with me
AND
I got it for $700 less than retail!
Now if I had time/energy to use it!
My sweet girls!
Visiting with Auntie Lou!
Messing around at the playground
Sweet sentences from Kendall!
#1. I like my mom because she takes me to resturant.
#2. I like my mom because she......
#3. I have the best mom.
#4. My mom bakes the best supper.
(There was a back to this too!)
Daredevil
Before Kymber's dedication, also the same outfit that Kendall wore for her dedication!
Super man piggy?
Snuggles while daddy and Kendall play the Wii!
Parents Day at Kendall's classroom
What happens when daddy does your hair.
Date night...
We saw "The lucky one" then tried to eat supper.
A colicky baby sent us home!
The kids found another turtle
His/her name is Phyllis!
Love this picture!
My Aggie boys!
Lunch at Kendall's school!
Sorry these are all out of order....I haven't figured out how to rearrange them from the phone!
More to come....when I get to it :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Galatians 6:9

Family Love

Family Love
2009

Want to know more about our family? Keep scrolling!