Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. Ephesians 4:2

Look the little tribe of Benjamin leads the way. Psalm 68:27

Our Family

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Cat tickers
"In everything you do, put God first and He will direct you and crown your efforts with success."
Proverbs 3:6

Thursday, September 15, 2011

2011 Heider Reunion

Can I just say wow I can't believe that it has been 10 years since I went to the Heider Family Reunion?!
I enjoyed being able to catch up with long lost family (and of course try to figure out how some people fit in the family!)
Here are a few of my favorite shots from the reunion which was also on my birthday this year!
Kendall Bug with my Pappy
I still can't believe that he was picking her up!

The kids with my Grammy and Pappy
Every little snapshot that I can take is precious to me since we live so far away from our families!

Trying to use the kids to hide my belly bump!

YUM there is chocolate here!

So silly!

1 comment:

Personalized Sketches and Sentiments said...

Being that my hubby and I are so far from all our family, which seem to live everywhere but where we are in Georgia, I cherish all the times we are also able to visit with family :o) Looks like you all had an awesome family reunion. Happy belated birthday!

Blessings & Aloha!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Galatians 6:9

Family Love

Family Love
2009

Want to know more about our family? Keep scrolling!