Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. Ephesians 4:2

Look the little tribe of Benjamin leads the way. Psalm 68:27

Our Family

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Cat tickers
"In everything you do, put God first and He will direct you and crown your efforts with success."
Proverbs 3:6

Monday, June 15, 2009

Down and Dirty....

What's been going on in our household in 5 minutes or less!


  • Isaac had his 9 month well check up on Friday (no vaccines!) He is starting to even back out. He weighs 23 pounds 4 ounces (90%) and is 29 inches tall (75%.) The pediatrician is super happy with him. It is best to be at 75% and 75% for both height and weight according to him so if he keeps going at the same pace.......

  • Ben went on a men's camping trip on Friday night. He had a great time minus being bit up my skeeters. I had the ladies over here at my house and had a blast as well esp with all the good news that was floating around!

  • Obviously, I celebrated by myself on Friday night when the Pens won the Stanley cup!

  • Saturday, we all napped a bit then of course went to Lowe's for more home improvement project materials....Ben is such a good sport!

  • Sunday was good as well. I missed church since I had nursery desk duty but we had a great SS class. I am really loving our study and bummed that we won't be there next weekend! We puttered around the house and worked on completing those other projects.

  • This week is going to be busy.....we have a bday party on Wednesday night, I have a squadron wives coffee at my house on Thursday, then we leave for the beach on Saturday. Oh did I mention we get back on the 27th and I will be having Kendall's bday party on the 28th? So we will probably be hit and miss on here for the next 2 weeks! Ok little man is crying so off I go!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Galatians 6:9

Family Love

Family Love
2009

Want to know more about our family? Keep scrolling!