Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. Ephesians 4:2

Look the little tribe of Benjamin leads the way. Psalm 68:27

Our Family

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Cat tickers
"In everything you do, put God first and He will direct you and crown your efforts with success."
Proverbs 3:6

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

The ABC's of Me

The ABC's of ME!

I saw some other people do this so thought I would too!

A - Age: I'm not telling! :-) JK....31 soon to be 32

B - Bed size: King....Ben is a big guy and we both like to sprawl out.

C - Chore you hate: paying bills

D - Dog's name: Jordan (rhodesian ridgeback/boxer mix) & Geronimo (rottie)

E - Essential start your day item: a shower

F - Favorite color: Pink

G - Gold or Silver or Platinum: White gold

H - Height: 5 foot & 3 glorious inches

I - Instruments you play: clarinet from 4th grade thru senior year

J - Job title: Wife, mommy, RN, domestic goddess

K - Kid(s): Kendall (soon to be 3 on the 30th) & Isaac (9 months)

L - Living arrangements: In our own beautiful home with my wonderful hubby, Ben, 2 children, 2 dogs, 2 turtles, and 1 cat

M - Mom's name: Linda

N - Nicknames: Jamie, Jamers, Jamela, Buns, Mommy, Mum ma

O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: Just giving birth to my beautiful babies

P - Pet Peeve: Bad drivers

Q - Quote from a movie: Beginnings are usually scary and endings are usually sad. It's the middle that counts the most. So give hope a chance to float up. "Hope Floats"

R - Right handed or left handed: Right

S - Siblings: 1 sister, Jen

T - Time you wake up: When the kids wake up....normally about 6

U- Underwear: Ummmm.....I like them :-)

V - Vegetable you dislike: Peas!

W - Ways you run late: Ha.....the two kiddos, my blog or facebook, trying to make sure I look half way decent....surprising how much your looks slide after kids!

X - X-rays you've had: Chest (pneumonia), left leg (sandwiched between a hosptial bed and wall during a code), right leg (Geronimo demolished the MCL, meniscus, & patella in 2005....& I have to get it xrayed again this week before my MRI!)

Y - Yummy food you make: Earthquake cake, Italian dip, Turkey vegetable chilli, Meatball stone soup, Crab boil (even if Ben doesn't like it!)

Z - Zoo favorite: Bengal tigers

3 comments:

Christa said...

Howdy! Thanks for visiting my blog! I am a Education major here at A&M and plan to be graduating December 2010. What year is your husband's brother?

Lindsay said...

I learned a lot about you. I am totally with you on the peas. I hate them!!! Thanks for sharing.

2003beachbunch said...

Christa...I think that he is a junior. I am not sure of his year but will ask my hubby. His little bro came in with credits that he got while with the navy so....
Thanks Lindsay :-) Those quizzes are fun to do every now and then huh?!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Galatians 6:9

Family Love

Family Love
2009

Want to know more about our family? Keep scrolling!