Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. Ephesians 4:2

Look the little tribe of Benjamin leads the way. Psalm 68:27

Our Family

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Cat tickers
"In everything you do, put God first and He will direct you and crown your efforts with success."
Proverbs 3:6

Monday, March 30, 2009

Not Me Monday!

I didn't let my child pick up jelly beans off of the floor & eat them in the ready room of my husband's squadron just because it made her be quiet for an instant while we were putting Easter baskets together for the foster children of Craven county. (They only fell in plastic bags so they weren't techincally on the floor!)
I ABSOLUTELY didn't consider leaving Isaac in his crib after I found him (& the crib) covered in diarrhea & vomit at 12:15 a.m. I also Absolutely didn't go into my bedroom to wake my husband up to help me only to realize that he was not there & still in California. After bathing poor Isaac, I didn't bring him water, tub, & all into his room so that I could strip the crib in silence. (He likes to be nursed after his bath and screams until he gets his way.) I also didn't just lay a clean towel on the crib mattress because I just couldn't face making up the crib at almost 1 a.m. I didn't go through 2 bottles of Spot Shot this week cleaning up various other poopy messes on the couch & floor. I also didn't go through a bottle of Spray N Wash on kids clothes this week that were covered in poop & puke.
There you have it.....it's been kind of a poopy week.

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

I am so sorry you had such a poopy week. I know about the middle of the night cleanings. Luckily I haven't had to do that with Aislynn. Sorry you had to do it all alone.

2003beachbunch said...

Thanks Lindsay! You know how it goes....everything goes wrong while the guys are gone!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Galatians 6:9

Family Love

Family Love
2009

Want to know more about our family? Keep scrolling!