Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. Ephesians 4:2

Look the little tribe of Benjamin leads the way. Psalm 68:27

Our Family

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Cat tickers
"In everything you do, put God first and He will direct you and crown your efforts with success."
Proverbs 3:6

Friday, July 25, 2008

Unlimited playing and a sleepover

Yesterday turned out to be pretty darn fun. I decided to forgo all play dates & running around. Kendall and I are normally on the go either to her activities, work for me, MD appts, etc. We just had a blast playing in just about every room of the house. She learned how to diaper her babies yesterday, we worked on numbers and colors a lot, played with the new magnetic board & we had a lot of fun playing in her kitchen with all of her food plus new pots and pans. It was so relaxing and liberating to just not do anything!
Continuing on with our girls day in, we had a sleepover in our bed. I know that she probably doesn't have any concept of what a sleepover is but she had a great time when I tucked her in with me. Now she woke up in a good mood....I can't say that I really recommend sleeping with a 2 year old in your 8th month of pregnancy but it was fun for one night. Ben's mom would call it "making a memory."
We (Kendall and I) also worked on Isaac's room last night. I feel better now that I am starting to get all of his little things organized. We are still doing some touch ups and decorating but it is getting close to reveal time. I promise I will post pics when it is done! It was so easy with Kendall's room because we had so much girly stuff but this whole boy/helicoptor thing is a little challenging! I can't believe that soon he will be here to really disrupt our household. Well guess I better get started on some housework so I can get the errands done that I brushed off yesterday....ahhhh back to the real world!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

making memories is my favorite part of being a mom! enjoy :)

HBee said...

Sounds like you two had a great day!!! How fun!

Turner Family said...

Some of the best memories I have with the boys are right here at home.

2003beachbunch said...

Thanks gals! We did have a blast... it feels weird to know that was probably some of the last alone time that we will get in the near future.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Galatians 6:9

Family Love

Family Love
2009

Want to know more about our family? Keep scrolling!