Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. Ephesians 4:2

Look the little tribe of Benjamin leads the way. Psalm 68:27

Our Family

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Cat tickers
"In everything you do, put God first and He will direct you and crown your efforts with success."
Proverbs 3:6

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

OB appointment

Yesterday marked yet another appointment down. Everything went very well. I had to do my glucose testing (which I am praying will come back normal so I don't have to drink any more of that sugary stuff!) and I also completed my pre-registration so that I don't have to do that while in labor.
The appointment was normal. My fundal height seems to be catching up to the ultrasound in the fact that it is showing Isaac as being larger than his actual due date. I guess he will either be early or come on time and be a very big boy! Oh well not much I can do about it now!

We are getting ready for our trip to Missouri next week. I think that we are going to have a few friends over for bbq on Friday & see a few fire works for the 4th then take it easy and complete some household chores over the rest of the weekend!
Not much else to report right now. Kendall goes in tomorrow for her 2 year check-up so I will let you know how big she has become :-)

1 comment:

Michelle said...

double yuck for the sugary stuff! not my favorite either! glad you are doing well with the pregnancy and isaac is definitley growing :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Galatians 6:9

Family Love

Family Love
2009

Want to know more about our family? Keep scrolling!