Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. Ephesians 4:2

Look the little tribe of Benjamin leads the way. Psalm 68:27

Our Family

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Cat tickers
"In everything you do, put God first and He will direct you and crown your efforts with success."
Proverbs 3:6

Sunday, December 30, 2007

Penn State vs. A&M

Ok, ok....I know that the game was last night but considering all of the smack talk that was going on between Benjamin, my dad, sister, brother-in-law, and uncles I felt the need to mention it. Now I didn't go to Penn State (because at the time their nursing school was horrible) but I have strong loyalties due to my family but that being said I have also been an A&M fan because of Ben. I wisely chose not to pick sides and that seemed to work out well! It was a close game from what I saw of it.....
Kendall and I have been a little under the weather. I have been recuperating pretty well but Bug is so sick. She had both Ben and I running out of the bed last night as it sounded like she couldn't breathe. The joys of parenthood!
On another note.....it is so warm here in NC that we decided to take advantage of the weather and got our "beach" workout in today which includes Ben running and me biking. Feels good to get some of the holiday food out of our system!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Galatians 6:9

Family Love

Family Love
2009

Want to know more about our family? Keep scrolling!