Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. Ephesians 4:2

Look the little tribe of Benjamin leads the way. Psalm 68:27

Our Family

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Cat tickers
"In everything you do, put God first and He will direct you and crown your efforts with success."
Proverbs 3:6

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Feeling Froggy???




So today was my last day of work for 2007. Ha, ha seeing as I only work one day a week that isn't too big of an accomplishment but it feels good to me!!


I also began loading and cleaning the burb today so I know that we will be on the way to PA soon!!


Anyway, onward to my reason for blogging today...Ben and I have been opening 1 or two presents a night along with Kendall. For those of you that know Ben's crazy tradition of getting me some frog gift for the year....the frog man has struck again! I thought that ya'll might enjoy seeing my froggie slippers that I got to end the 2007 season of Beach frogs :-)


Also, we wanted to wish Sarah and Judd a HAPPY ANNIVERSARY today!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Galatians 6:9

Family Love

Family Love
2009

Want to know more about our family? Keep scrolling!