Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. Ephesians 4:2

Look the little tribe of Benjamin leads the way. Psalm 68:27

Our Family

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Cat tickers
"In everything you do, put God first and He will direct you and crown your efforts with success."
Proverbs 3:6

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Beach Christmas







Tonight we opened up the last of our gifts to each other and from Ma and Pa Beach. Ben and I had a good old time but Kendall wasn't really in a gift opening mood so I guess she will still have a few gifts from us left when she gets back home. (What a shame since one of the toys that is left is a medical kit that I thought she would get a huge kick out of since she is always toting my stethscopes around. OH WELL!)



Kendall (a.k.a. Benjamin) made me a really cool mirror with pictures of Kendall and I on it so I am attaching a picture of that onto here. How neat! Ben ventured out into women's clothing and did a very good job of finding me some cool clothes that actually fit :-) I will let him fill you in on his gifts if he ever gets on here!!!



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Galatians 6:9

Family Love

Family Love
2009

Want to know more about our family? Keep scrolling!