Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. Ephesians 4:2

Look the little tribe of Benjamin leads the way. Psalm 68:27

Our Family

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Cat tickers
"In everything you do, put God first and He will direct you and crown your efforts with success."
Proverbs 3:6

Thursday, February 2, 2017

New house ♡ new entryway

I haven't posted in awhile. I have a fantastic excuse! We just has a surprise party for Ben! I continue to try to unpack and set up the house to make it a home. It's hard to keep a time perspective. We've only been in the house for a month now so I am trying to persevere and finish strong. 
The entry way is one of my favorite parts of the house. I'm not 100% done with it but it is close enough to post a few pictures ♡
The main wall has our family picture, rules, names, and of course stars!
The French doors house our office/ the Skidz Wife Creations sewing studio. It is wall to wall boxes in there.
The rug was a purchase from a friend in California. We only paid $10 for a 5x7 rug!

Ben got me this sweet, little table for our anniversary at a local antique shop.
This entry way bench is waiting on Ben and I to refinish, rework the wood, and get rid of the broken mirror. I can't tell you how much I want to post after pictures of this!!
This is part of the shelf about the door. I have an idea in my head of how I want it to look when finished. Now I just have to be patient until I find everything ♡
The other side of the shelf. The wreath was made by friends of ours from their grape vine in the backyard.
Looking into the hallway to the breakfast nook/kitchen area.
Obviously the shelf is so not finished but I am happy with it so far!

            ♡ Home. Family. Life. Love. ♡

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Galatians 6:9

Family Love

Family Love
2009

Want to know more about our family? Keep scrolling!