Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. Ephesians 4:2

Look the little tribe of Benjamin leads the way. Psalm 68:27

Our Family

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Cat tickers
"In everything you do, put God first and He will direct you and crown your efforts with success."
Proverbs 3:6

Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Day #1 Unpacking the office/sewing studio

So I will be honest, I have been dreading the time that I would have to tackle this room. Why you ask? Well for one, there are a million and 1 boxes in there! 2.....well the Packers were not very organized. It literally makes me want to pull my hair out!!! But, my Grammy has asked me to do something and in order to complete the task, I must unpack this craziness! 
Today was day #1 and I tackled 15 boxes. I am happy with the forward progress but not with how slow it is going!!
This is looking into the room from the French doors that I am very grateful to be able to close when not working in here!

 Some more of the madness ahem craziness um boxes to unpack!
This will eventually be my embroidery and appliqué corner.

This will eventually be my sewing machine station and Nomades work space.

Just so you don't think that I am exaggerating on how much stuff there is to put away!!

 14 of the 15 boxes to show you how puny it looks!
You must save 1 box to stuff paper in! Rules of unpacking from a PCS move!

Progress!! Can you see it? Please tell me that you can! !

So in order to get the boxes unpacked,  I had to make a huge mess because I of course haven't found the baskets to put the embroidery blanks in......
#unpacking #skidz#skidzwifecreations 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Galatians 6:9

Family Love

Family Love
2009

Want to know more about our family? Keep scrolling!