Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. Ephesians 4:2

Look the little tribe of Benjamin leads the way. Psalm 68:27

Our Family

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Cat tickers
"In everything you do, put God first and He will direct you and crown your efforts with success."
Proverbs 3:6

Thursday, January 12, 2017

New Dining room

I knew that this was one room that I definitely wanted to make over. Wallpaper borders are not my favorite and I liked the pop of color along the bottom so it snowballed from there.
My parents and husband took the paper down and painted while I unpacked boxes. I am overall thrilled with the results. Most of my decor is rustic so I am trying to tie this into each of the rooms.
The coffee bar
I still need to sand the top down and paint it to match our wood.

We found the greyish-blue wardrobe at a local antique /junk shop. It now houses our wine, glasses, and liquor. 

I was eyeballing this at the same store that we got the liquor chest from and the owner gave it to me in honor of our anniversary ♡





No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Galatians 6:9

Family Love

Family Love
2009

Want to know more about our family? Keep scrolling!