Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. Ephesians 4:2

Look the little tribe of Benjamin leads the way. Psalm 68:27

Our Family

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Cat tickers
"In everything you do, put God first and He will direct you and crown your efforts with success."
Proverbs 3:6

Saturday, February 8, 2014

Date nights...

The past two Fridays I had date nights with Isaac and Kendall. I wanted to give them some individual time before Kenzie gets here. It was much needed especially with the deployment behavior challenges we have been having.
Isaac and I went to eat at a sports bar in Oceanside called "Rookies." It was quite colorful even at 4:30. Isaac loved all the tv's with different sports on and talked my ear off! I think his favorite thing about the meal was his root beer float!
We went shopping for Pokemon cards (new obsession) and had dessert. I feel bad that I couldn't take him to do more but I of course have to be careful with the baby!
Kendall was much easier to plan for! I took her for her first pedicure. She was so quiet!! I think just taking everything in. She also shared that she couldn't understand the workers.
My 38 week belly


We ate in Oceanside at a place called Teri's cafe. I could have ate my weight in food and Kendall did awesome clean in her plate!
I hope that Ben and I can make more time to have individual time with the munchkins!! How different their personalities are when they are apart!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Galatians 6:9

Family Love

Family Love
2009

Want to know more about our family? Keep scrolling!