Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. Ephesians 4:2

Look the little tribe of Benjamin leads the way. Psalm 68:27

Our Family

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Cat tickers
"In everything you do, put God first and He will direct you and crown your efforts with success."
Proverbs 3:6

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

My pondering and musings on Pain....

It's amazing what a person's body can go through isn't it?
Pain is such a small word with such big impact.
Chronic pain....makes me shudder. I hesitate to say what I have right now is chronic pain because for the most part, it will disappear with delivery. 
It is a seemingly constant every day of my pregnancy though. 
Most days, I wake up at the very least stiff & uncomfortable. Some days, it is all I can do to get out of bed and support my own weight on my hip and back.
Life altering-yes
Mood changing- yes
Frustrating-yes
Infuriating-yes
I had an interesting conversation about it this weekend. Part of the conversation was about....
How Pain can cause personality changes. Understandable to anyone who has had any extended bout with pain. Probably not to those who haven't had this experience.
I miss my old personality....some would describe me as happy, some bubbly, some would say air-headed. I miss that person. 
For those dealing with my current non-bubbly personality, thank-you. Thank you for understanding that sometimes the misery of pain overtakes me. Thanks for bearing with me in my current state of being. Just thank-you!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Galatians 6:9

Family Love

Family Love
2009

Want to know more about our family? Keep scrolling!