Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. Ephesians 4:2

Look the little tribe of Benjamin leads the way. Psalm 68:27

Our Family

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Cat tickers
"In everything you do, put God first and He will direct you and crown your efforts with success."
Proverbs 3:6

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Amongst the hustle and bustle....

I am taking a few minutes to remember someone who was precious to us. Who remains precious. Who we will not meet until we are called home.
Before last night, I didn't know that there was a day of rememberance for infant and pregnancy loss. A good friend sent me this picture and a simple "I'm thinking about you." I wanted to do that for my friends and family who have also suffered the loss of a pregnancy or infant. 
Everyone grieves in their own time and in their own way. I have friends who still can't talk about their loss without tears filling their eyes...
It's been 10 months 3 weeks & 6 days since I found out that we lost our baby.
And some days I still think about what might have been and who that little one might have become.
But I trust that God had other plans for our little one much greater than I can even imagaine.
Our little lost love would have been around 3 months old right now. Wow how different our lives would be!
And I am keeping in perspective that without the loss of that little one.....that we would not have the precious child that is growing inside of me right now.
Praying for all of those that have loved and lost.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Galatians 6:9

Family Love

Family Love
2009

Want to know more about our family? Keep scrolling!