Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. Ephesians 4:2

Look the little tribe of Benjamin leads the way. Psalm 68:27

Our Family

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Cat tickers
"In everything you do, put God first and He will direct you and crown your efforts with success."
Proverbs 3:6

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Wednesday

Wednesday on a Thursday!
I am partcipating in Wordless Wednesday, Wordful Wednesday, and Women Living Well Wednesday. WHEW that is a lot of W's!
These photos were taken yesterday during swim lessons.
The kids are at the end of their first week of two weeks of swim lessons.
I love that they love to be active.
I also want them to be able to do things that I haven't been able to do. (I don't know how to swim but I am hopeful that with a very patient instructor & strength from the Lord that I will some day learn.)
Learning how to be brave in the deep end.
Psalm 56:3-4



When I am afraid, I will trust in you. In God, whose word I praise, in God I trust; I will not be afraid.

Mischief in the making
Proverbs 22:6
Train a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not turn from it.
I pray that these lessons give him discipline in his future pursuits. 



The jetpack that keeps her afloat.
But those who wait for the Lord [who expect, look for, and hope in Him] shall change and renew their strength and power; they shall lift their wings and mount up [close to God] as eagles [mount up to the sun]; they shall run and not be weary, they shall walk and not faint or become tired. Isaiah 40: 31
I hope that someday she realizes her strength comes from one source alone



Trusting that blowing bubbles under the water will not hurt him







 


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Galatians 6:9

Family Love

Family Love
2009

Want to know more about our family? Keep scrolling!