Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. Ephesians 4:2

Look the little tribe of Benjamin leads the way. Psalm 68:27

Our Family

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Cat tickers
"In everything you do, put God first and He will direct you and crown your efforts with success."
Proverbs 3:6

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Run for the Warriors

It all started with one simple comment from Kendall...
"Mommy you look like you have another baby in your tummy."
And ended up with me running a 5k with some of the best friends that a girl could ask for!
We completed this race this past weekend.
My final times were not the best but I completed it and didn't end up in the ambulance afterwards!
I ran it in 39 min:03seconds
497 overall out of 799
43 out of 74 in my age group....
gives me something to shoot for in the next one!
pre-race!


My friend Christa and I post race

with the kiddos after the race

why we were running!

Praying before the race




Post race sweatiness!
Love you ladies of "No Fear!"

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Galatians 6:9

Family Love

Family Love
2009

Want to know more about our family? Keep scrolling!