Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. Ephesians 4:2

Look the little tribe of Benjamin leads the way. Psalm 68:27

Our Family

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Cat tickers
"In everything you do, put God first and He will direct you and crown your efforts with success."
Proverbs 3:6

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

2011 Sounds of Freedom Air Show

So I started this blog to document our daily lives for my children. I guess a daily journal/baby book kind of thing so that they could look back & remember all of our times together as a family. I also wanted to keep our family & friends that are not near us up to date too.
I have been really slacking and missing my journaling time. Not only that but reading other blogs of people that interested me. I am going to try to make a little space in my day for this "me time" that I need!
In the meantime, I am going to try to get caught up on all of the events that have occured since Easter! Stay tuned. My goal is at least 1 post a day until I am caught up!
This past Sunday, we went to the MCAS New River Sounds of Freedom Air Show. We go just about every year & love to look at all the aircraft plus enjoy the show. This year, we knew that we only had a few hours since we also had Kendall's end of season soccer party as well.
We enjoyed free food (compliments of tickets from a friend) and also front row seats in one of the VIP tents. (also free from a random gentleman!)
We did get sort of rained out near the end but it was only about 20 minutes until we had to leave anyway! Hope you enjoy the pictures.
All kinds of fun bouncy things!


I love him!!



It smooshed me mom!


In front of daddy's Huey!
Soon to be the "old huey!"



Get some Bug!


Flying in the flag!

Very neat performance!





Watching the aircraft with some new friends

Those are some sexy glasses babe!
 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Galatians 6:9

Family Love

Family Love
2009

Want to know more about our family? Keep scrolling!