Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. Ephesians 4:2

Look the little tribe of Benjamin leads the way. Psalm 68:27

Our Family

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Cat tickers
"In everything you do, put God first and He will direct you and crown your efforts with success."
Proverbs 3:6

Friday, October 8, 2010

Friday!!!


1. What do you listen to while driving? I normally have contemporary christian, country, classical, or sometimes the oldies (from my parents generation......) Oh yeah I frequently listen to the kids fighting :-)

2. What is your least favorite thing about Fall? It used to be raking leaves or picking them out of the rocks in front of my parents house. Now I guess I would have to say the approach of Christmas and not being ready!
3. What does your dream house look like, inside and out? Gosh....Ben and I find things daily that we like. It will have to be 2 story, have a basement, and a wraparound porch. Besides that, we are still working on the details!
4. Would you ever own a minivan? If it was given to us for free......
5. Do you wash new clothes before wearing them? It solely depends on what item it is & how much of a hurry I am to wear it!

So...here we go!
1. My favorite month is December because I love Christmas and Ben proposed that month too.
2. On a hot summer day, I love a fresh breeze.
3. I love to sniff  the kids after their bath.
4. Turkey bacon and french toast is what I like to have as a treat for breakfast.
5. The hobby I enjoy most is photography
6. I am waiting to hear if I got into the craft fair, oh my!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to staying with the family, tomorrow my plans include Kendall's soccer game, church, & life group and Sunday, I want to serve in the nursery & get some more sewing done!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Galatians 6:9

Family Love

Family Love
2009

Want to know more about our family? Keep scrolling!