Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. Ephesians 4:2

Look the little tribe of Benjamin leads the way. Psalm 68:27

Our Family

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Cat tickers
"In everything you do, put God first and He will direct you and crown your efforts with success."
Proverbs 3:6

Friday, November 13, 2009

Friday Fill-ins

1. The last band I saw live was Kenny Chesney with Michelle and Erin. (Pat Green and Gretchen Wilson opened for him.....good golly that was in 2005!)
2. What I look forward to most on Thanksgiving is time spent with family, counting my many blessings, and of course TURKEY! (if you don't celebrate thanksgiving, insert your favorite holiday)
3. My Christmas/holiday shopping is a little chaotic at times but I love it!
4. Thoughts of our upcoming trip to Texas fill my head.
5. I wish I could wear tall pants instead of petite!
6. Bagpipes are a super neat instrument.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to enchiladas with the family, tomorrow my plans include Kendall's school fall festival and a girls night out to celebrate Michelle being in town and Sunday, I want to do more Christmas shopping!
Please visit http://fridayfillins.blogspot.com/ for those of you that have been asking where I get this :-)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Galatians 6:9

Family Love

Family Love
2009

Want to know more about our family? Keep scrolling!