Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. Ephesians 4:2

Look the little tribe of Benjamin leads the way. Psalm 68:27

Our Family

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Cat tickers
"In everything you do, put God first and He will direct you and crown your efforts with success."
Proverbs 3:6

Friday, April 10, 2009

This is what you get.....

....when you ask Kendall.....
....to go check on her little brother for you.
Anyway, I am still not quite certain how she managed to get into the crib but there she was for all to see!
I just wanted to share my good mood with everyone. I spent 3.5 glorious hours to myself today getting a haircut & highlights then a pedicure. Thanks again to Melissa who made this possible! If the day wasn't already filled with a wonderful blessings (in the form of a break from the kids) for me...Ben called while I was under the dryer to tell me that they are under motion and on their way home!! Can I get a WHOOP?!?! He will not make it for Easter but just knowing that he is on the way has taken a huge weight off of my shoulders. Please pray that the aircraft holds it together enough to get back to NC without breaking again!
WHOOP!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Don't you just love it?? Kids bring you such joy everyday with all the funny things they do. I am glad you got out and did some "Mommy" time. I know I would love a pedicure right about now. Hope Ben makes it home safe and soon.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Galatians 6:9

Family Love

Family Love
2009

Want to know more about our family? Keep scrolling!