Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. Ephesians 4:2

Look the little tribe of Benjamin leads the way. Psalm 68:27

Our Family

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Cat tickers
"In everything you do, put God first and He will direct you and crown your efforts with success."
Proverbs 3:6

Saturday, April 25, 2009

8 things

8 Things
I was tagged by Lindsay, one of my bloggy friends, over at http://macmanusfamily.blogspot.com/ to do an 8 Things post.

Here's how 8 THINGS works:-
Mention the person that tagged you.
- Complete the lists of 8's.
- Tag 8 of your wonderful bloggy friends.
- Go tell them you tagged them!

8 THINGS I LOOK FORWARD TO:
1. Spending every day with my kids (Some days more than others!)
2. A clean house (Someday it might happen)
3. My trips this year (Charleston in May for a romantic getaway with my hubby, Emerald Isle in June for a beach getaway with my family, Wisconsin in June to see Ben's family, PA in August for my grandparents 60th wedding anniversary, & Texas in November to see the other side of Ben's family)
4. Seeing Kendall run to Ben's car every day when he gets home. (And of course seeing him as well!)
5. Working on planting some trees in our backyard
6. Isaac being done teething
7. The squadron's flight suit party in June.
8. Seeing friends that I have been missing.

8 THINGS I DID YESTERDAY:-
1. Drove to Cherry Point (52 miles away) with the kids for the morale coffee for Ben's squadron.
2. Took my color personality test (which I will post about later because it was so neat!)
3. Ate lunch with my handsome hubby!
4. unloaded some laundry & washed curtains with little messy handprints on them
5. bathed 2 wiggly kids at the same time
6. Went to Aggie Muster in Jacksonville at Sharp Shooters
7. Went to Relay for Life (Go Beth!!)
8. Hugged and smooshed to wee little heads before they went to bed.

8 THINGS I WISH I COULD DO:
1. Go to Europe with my husband this year.
2. Be more than one place at one time.
3. Work one day a week like I used to (I miss my patients.)
4. Keep my house cleaner and the laundry caught up.
5. Go back to school for my masters and nurse practicioner
6. Teach nursing at a college level
7. Visit all my friends around the country
8. Have another baby (not any time soon but still....are you panicking yet babe?)

8 SHOWS I WATCH:
1.Grey's Anatomy
2. Army Wives
3. Private Practice
4. CSI (Las Vegas)
5. Law and Order (all of them)
6. Survivor
7. Desperate Housewives
8. 24 (Ben and I used to love to do marathon watches of the season prior before we had kids!)

8 BLOGGERS TAGGED: (Ok so I didn't have 8 but 6 has to be good enough! Have fun ladies!)
1. Andrea at http://kevin-andreaturner.blogspot.com/
2. Michelle at http://michelleroo.blogspot.com/
3. Keri at http://www.thecrazyjacksons.blogspot.com/
4. Allison at http://johnstonfamily519.blogspot.com/
5. Stephanie at http://absolutelyblessed.blogspot.com/
6. Melissa at http://juicycrownnotes.blogspot.com/

5 comments:

Lindsay said...

Great job Jamie!! It really spells out your past, present, and future doesn't it??

2003beachbunch said...

Thanks for tagging me Lindsay! At first it was hard to come up with stuff but then I started to have fun with it!

Turner Family said...

I enjoyed doing mine also.

Stephanie said...

Hey I can't wait to do this! Thanks for tagging me! I take matt to the airport for a 12 day training tomorrow (typical, right ;) ... so I'll have a lot of blogging time! But for tonight we're going to bed since he has to leave at 2:15 am. Yikes.

Life With The Boys! said...

Thanks for tagging me. It was harder to do than I thoguht, but fun!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Galatians 6:9

Family Love

Family Love
2009

Want to know more about our family? Keep scrolling!