Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. Ephesians 4:2

Look the little tribe of Benjamin leads the way. Psalm 68:27

Our Family

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Cat tickers
"In everything you do, put God first and He will direct you and crown your efforts with success."
Proverbs 3:6

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

A man's perspective....

Coming soon to a blog (this one!) near you........
Ben is going to be in California for a little bit starting next week sometime. So I asked him if he would mind putting a few posts on here and there to get his version of what life is like away from us. I am sure that y'all will be able to tell the differences :-)

I had a busy morning today. I left Isaac with my friend Kelly & dropped Kendall off at PMO so that I could go to coffee for Ben's squadron. (This may not seem like it is much but did I mention that it is a 52 mile drive each way?) I am excited to say that I have been chosen to help out with some volunteer work for the squadron. I think that it is a wonderful opportunity for me to help & give back so I am thrilled that I was selected for it. After about an hour & a half, I had to drive back here to get Kendall & Isaac. Whew! Thanks again Kelly!!

As for the rest of the week, I am still working on my ladies bible study for Thursday, the personal bible study that Kelly and I are going to complete, of course our homework for our small group on Friday night, & the MOUNTAINS of clean laundry begging to be put away.

I am going to be pursuing another way to keep my nursing skills up as it doesn't appear that there will be enough hours at the oncology clinic that I have been at for the past 4.5 years. I ask that you please pray for an opportunity to open up for that!

I also wanted to take the time to wish Laura and Andy a great 2 weeks together! I hope the time passes slowly & enjoy every second together! Andy be safe upon your return!

Happy Birthday to Kristen tomorrow!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Galatians 6:9

Family Love

Family Love
2009

Want to know more about our family? Keep scrolling!