Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. Ephesians 4:2

Look the little tribe of Benjamin leads the way. Psalm 68:27

Our Family

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Cat tickers
"In everything you do, put God first and He will direct you and crown your efforts with success."
Proverbs 3:6

Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Make it home: one find at a time (volume 2)

Ok,ok I know that I am still in the dining room but it's one of my favorite places to gather with Friendsand family. (And it doesn't hurt that it's one of the few rooms in my house that consistently stays clean!)

My friend, Lauren, made me this beautiful tray before Christmas. (I will try to dig up the pictures with the Christmas greenery in it, because it was so pretty!) After I took the Christmas decor out, I redid it buy I wasn't in love with how it looked. 

Thankfully the base thrift store opened back up today. I found the candle holder and candles for $8! Can't beat that ♡ I have burlap in several other rooms in the house so the burlap flowers on the candle holder beckoned my name! 
Don't tell but I still have my Christmas runner on the table. I like the way it fits with the other colors in the room!

A close up of the candle holder and candles that I found. 


I love the hardware that Lauren used! The greenery on the sides came from a hobby lobby sale!

I had the cotton in the arrangement that I didn't care for but I was happy to repurpose it into the green mason jars that I already had in the cupboard. 

This was my initial arrangement post Christmas. Call me crazy but I love the burlap candle holder so much better! 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Galatians 6:9

Family Love

Family Love
2009

Want to know more about our family? Keep scrolling!