Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. Ephesians 4:2

Look the little tribe of Benjamin leads the way. Psalm 68:27

Our Family

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Cat tickers
"In everything you do, put God first and He will direct you and crown your efforts with success."
Proverbs 3:6

Thursday, December 28, 2017

Insta what?!?!

Just as I was getting used to instagram another insta product came into my life this Christmas! 
So I put the instapot on my wish list awhile ago and then started doing some research on it. I am not going to lie I am very intimidated of this device. (Confession time! I haven't even done the water test because Ben has been at work and I don't want to do it by myself!)
I am hoping that this opens a whole new world of cooking for our family but right now she is just looking pretty on the counter! 
Tell me your best tips and recipes! 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Galatians 6:9

Family Love

Family Love
2009

Want to know more about our family? Keep scrolling!