Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. Ephesians 4:2

Look the little tribe of Benjamin leads the way. Psalm 68:27

Our Family

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Cat tickers
"In everything you do, put God first and He will direct you and crown your efforts with success."
Proverbs 3:6

Thursday, March 30, 2017

Organizing my computer: military wife strong

So I have been trying to get more organized.....the house, business, kids schedule, computer files, you know life in general. I guess that you could call it my new years resolution but I like to consider it a new habit not just a resolution!
I try to chip away everyday at a project. This morning, I was doing a bit on the laptop. I came across this picture.
It's of my friend, Kursten, and I during the birth of my 4th kiddo. In true military style, Ben missed this birth.
It never struck me as odd.....just something that I had to do. Baby is due to be born, daddy is in country fighting for our freedom. Check, check, check.
Little did I know when I left Pennsylvania, I would no longer consider this weird. That 2 out of our 4 children would be born without their daddy present......you know the things that you think/dream about as a little girl just fly out the window in this crazy military life.
It makes me emotional though seeing this.....new friends (like literally I met Kursten and BreAnn when I was almost into my 2nd trimester) stepping in to be labor coaches and support our family. Because they became family quickly. We don't have a choice in this lifestyle.
Maybe because I am still reeling from our surprise move and still trying to get settled in our new home, I ruined my mascara and make up this morning while filing away this memory.
So make sure you hug your family today.....blood or sisters-by-choice!
Miss you Kursten!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Galatians 6:9

Family Love

Family Love
2009

Want to know more about our family? Keep scrolling!