Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. Ephesians 4:2

Look the little tribe of Benjamin leads the way. Psalm 68:27

Our Family

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Cat tickers
"In everything you do, put God first and He will direct you and crown your efforts with success."
Proverbs 3:6

Saturday, October 4, 2014

gratitude walk

One of our lead pastors encouraged us last week to complete a gratitude challenge. I like the idea of a gratitude walk but I get distracted easily and I learn better from concrete exercises. So here I am. For those that are annoyed by the daily gratitude challenges in November, I am going to warn you know that I am shooting for 3 months of daily thankful statements.
I am making it public to hold me accountable and on the blog so it is included in our daily life for my family to reflect on.
So here goes......
Today I am grateful for Kenzie. In the early morning hours (0420) when she woke up today,  I was thinking just how blessed I was to be her mommy. I never knew I wanted her and can't imagine life without her. Her adorable grin is there to greet me 99% of the time and her baby enthusiasm is hard not to giggle at. I have far too many friends who have lost precious children and even more who were never able to have them, not to realize what a precious gift she is to me.
So day 1 is complete. Here is my challenge to you.....join me on my gratitude walk and see what it changes in your life!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Galatians 6:9

Family Love

Family Love
2009

Want to know more about our family? Keep scrolling!