Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. Ephesians 4:2

Look the little tribe of Benjamin leads the way. Psalm 68:27

Our Family

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Cat tickers
"In everything you do, put God first and He will direct you and crown your efforts with success."
Proverbs 3:6

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Murphy's law for deployed spouses

WARNING 
gross picture and a crappy attitude to go with it!
So apparently I missed the memo that the toilets on base tend to back up.....
I was starting the morning routine when Isaac frantically ran out of our bathroom yelling "I didn't do it mommy I swear."
I came in and found this crazy mess.
Delightful right? 
I did what any wife would do....I cried a little bit then got out the plunger. I plunged, and plunged, and plunged to no avail. I had to call it quits due to the smell and the fact that I had 2 crazy girls screaming and 2 kids to get to school.
I came back and tried to plunge again but finally had to call maintenance. This completely threw my day off waiting for them to get here THEN....
The maintenance man got here and snaked the toilet. I was very busy with dash 3 and 4 so I didn't check anything out. Big mistake!!! I went in to find the floor, toilet and wall to have poop spots on it. I did what any wife would do....I sat down and cried then bleached and lysoled the heck out of the bathroom.
So if you run across my nasty, sweaty self at karate today, I hope you sense the need to stay away from me so I can try to unwind!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Galatians 6:9

Family Love

Family Love
2009

Want to know more about our family? Keep scrolling!