Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. Ephesians 4:2

Look the little tribe of Benjamin leads the way. Psalm 68:27

Our Family

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Cat tickers
"In everything you do, put God first and He will direct you and crown your efforts with success."
Proverbs 3:6

Sunday, January 26, 2014

36 weeks update


I had my 36 week doctors appointment at my 36 week mark on Friday.
Kenzie is measuring right on and they are still estimating her birth weight will be around 7 lbs....the jury is out on that one till she gets here!
As of right now, there is no one scheduled for induction or c-section on February 14th! I am slated to come in between 6-7 a.m. To get the process started!
My Calvary starts arriving February 10th so I am excited to see everyone!
I am anxious to get her here but also a little scared to be responsible for all 4 here!
I am feeling ok but have had some end of pregnancy symptoms that I have never had in previous pregnancies, making me physically very uncomfortable. I am holding onto the fact that we are under 3 weeks to go!!
Pregnancy self portrait

I put together Kenzie's sleep to play contraption. It only took 30 minutes! I am still working on her new swing!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Galatians 6:9

Family Love

Family Love
2009

Want to know more about our family? Keep scrolling!