Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. Ephesians 4:2

Look the little tribe of Benjamin leads the way. Psalm 68:27

Our Family

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Cat tickers
"In everything you do, put God first and He will direct you and crown your efforts with success."
Proverbs 3:6

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

My thoughts on Infant and Pregnancy loss day

Yesterday was pregnancy and infant loss day. My day was crazy busy so I didn't really get to write any of my thoughts down. I got to read many amazing stories during school pick up times and right before bed. It never ceases to amaze me how many women have suffered this loss.
My first miscarriage is somewhat easier to process because I have sweet, feisty Kymber to look at and know that she would not be had I not lost the other baby. 
My second is a little different story. As I lay in bed last night feeling her little kicks, I am still angry and confused. If I had not miscarried a second time, Ben would have been here for the birth instead of deployed. Their meeting would not have been 8 or so months in the making. I am so grateful that we were given this unexpected blessing, don't get me wrong. It is hard to explain that our newest addition came to us only a month after losing another sweet baby.
I guess I am still a little raw (and maybe hormonal) on this loss. I don't think that those emotions ever quite go away.
Praying for all the mamas that have ever lost their sweet babes. Until we get to hold them......

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Galatians 6:9

Family Love

Family Love
2009

Want to know more about our family? Keep scrolling!